{ Mess???? }
9:15 AM • Friday, July 24, 2009
Juz came back from dinner and mamak with a bunch of frenz.... Today i actually have class from 8a.m to 9a.m in the morning, walao..... waste my time only..... but i still attend it becoz it is chemistry lecture... If miss it then i'll die....... I already started my uni life about a week ago... I dun think that uni life is as fun as i thought b4 tat... It actually quite stress..... besides lecture, we have to attend tutorials and computer lab also...... So my timetable is like shit like tat..... Now, I'm in the sea of books which will drown me away....... LOl...... So thick bio n chem textbooks..... sumore got statistic and psychology...... Argh..... So thick lecture notes..... TT....... Kill me lo..... I dun wan to study di.......... HELP!!!!!!!

Welcome.
Disclaimer
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox. Everything here belongs to it's rightful owner. Please, no spamming.


Profile
Name : Ng Li YIng ( TvXQ Fans) Born : 1990 Birthdate : 15th of febraury Status : A happy single.

Craves.
• blablabla
• blablabla
blablabla
blablabla

Tag.
tag board codes! :)


L!nks.
{} links
{} links
{} links
{} links

Misc.











The Past.
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009